Custom-Showcase: Billy and The Atomic Esophagus by Bob Conge (of Plaseebo)


[4 x images in slideshow above / Recommended to CLICK to view in full-screen]

Bob Conge of Plaseebo shares with us the backstory of this particular custom dubbed; Billy and The Atomic Esophagus: "This is a custom piece I made for a friend of many years to commemorate his battle and miraculous recovery from esophageal cancer. It is, I think, a trophy of sorts. Billy fought this war courageously for the better part of the past year and returned from deaths door, cancer free, a few weeks ago. We had lunch and I presented him with this small token of my gratitude for our continuing friendship. He replied with a smile."
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK