Do You Like Japanese Anime Mechas?

MECHA-WALLPAPER

Truly an image to test the limits of your Otaku-ness and lurve for all-things Japanese Anime + Manga + Mechas, as well as your visual senses, which by now no doubt feels assaulted and perhaps even violated ... but in a good geeky way... And no, I will not ask you folks to name all the characters in the image, no I am not that cruel ... (ah, but if I had a prize to give away, I would muahahahaha :p)

Source: AFA Fcaebook (Whomever rendered this image please step forward to be credited, thanks!)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK