Peek At 3A-Associates 2010 Membership Set by ThreeA Toys

3A-PRESS: 3AA 2010 will be shipping out this week, the wait is almost over. The 3AA set includes, (beyond the discount), membership card, exclusive t-shirt and exclusive 3AA Nom de Plume WWRp. Remember, don't leave your De Plume trapped in his plastic prison, break him out!
Source: 3A Toys News Vol.2 Number One
3AA-PACKAGE

My only wish is that they got the tee-shirt size right this time (Yes I had emailed in earlier). 2009's was too small for me unfortunately ... and no, I did not grow out of the size while waiting for the tee to arrive with the 3AA-membership set LOL [Reviewed / Tagged] Heh.

ADDED 16.04.2010:
3AA-NOM-DE-PLUME
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK