The Sweety Babies by Fakir x Eliz

LIQUORICE SNACKS

While the image above clearly is a perfect addition to the I EAT TOYS Flickr-group (no, I am not above self-plugs, and hey! There's a I EAT TOYS Facebook page too!) ~ the customs themselves are utterly delightful, courtesy of "Chef" FAKIR, whose duo Liquorice-figures (from "Toxic Candies" / available here) literally pop out from the photo taken by Eliz = I love it when a toy-photo comes together!

[Check out more photos from this series on Facebook / Image via]
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK