Toy-Release: I Am A Girl Resin by Amanda Visell

I-AM-A-GIRL-RESIN-01

Taking a departure from her recent forays into concrete, Amanda Visell goes back to resin and offers up a new exploration in genres, kinda ... "This is my sort of kaiju, which seems to be monsters figures made by boys. This is a girl made by a girl, so twice as scary." ~ mentions Amanda about her latest I AM A GIRL resin figure, available in two editions: the dark blue Nitelite and Frost Girl.

Sculpted, molded, cast, hand painted, bagged and header-card tagged in the Switcheroo Workshop, Nitelite measures 6.5 x 4 x 1 and with unknown edition size, while Frosty is hand painted clear resin and limited to only 5 pieces (Sold Out at time of this post tho). Order Nitelite here for US$150 per. And CLICK THRU for more pics.

I-AM-A-GIRL-RESIN-02
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK