The Cars Of San Diego Comic Con 2010


In my corner of the multiverse, I reckon "All Cars Are Created Equal" ~ Heck every (non-emergency) vehicle still needs to stop at the traffic lights, don't they? But yes, some cars are created more than equal than other four or two wheelers that scars asphalt throughout the globe, and they be "movie cars"! Warner Bros shows off their silver-screen garage at the recently concluded San Diego Comic Con 2010 [tagged].

Shown-right is "Black Beauty" from the upcoming reboot "The Green Hornet", who was actually revealed in SDCC 2009, but "enhanced" this year with gorgeous-cute booth babes with domino-masks on the con-floor (*Nice*) while "Britt Reid's Garage" was set-up by Columbia Pictures to promote the movie [MORE]. All this excitement is ironic to me, as I do not drive. But if I were to, I'd choose the Anton Furst -designed Batmoblie (from Tim Burton's first Batman movie), anytime.



[More images of Garage internal via SuperHeroHype /Info via]
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK