Green Lantern @ San Diego Comic Con 2010


Actor Ryan Reynolds recites the Green Lantern Oath @ SDCC 2010 [via SuperHeroHype]. If I close my eyes and listen, I am somewhat excited, but if my eyes are opened and seeing Ryan mouth those words? I cannot help but remember his cheeky-turn as "Hannibal King" in "Blade: Trinity" (which I lurved). I simply need to see you in the GL-uniform, buddy! (and I don't mean just on a magazine cover ... but instead we get a dead+decomposing Abin Sur on display at the Con-floor / CLICK THRU to view). But hey, you married Scarlett Johansson, so I should just suck it up and enjoy it instead LOL.

Blake Lively (as "Carol Ferris", "Hal Jordan's girlfriend) also mentions becoming a "villain" and then "kicking GL's butt" ... oohhh "Star Sapphire" much?



[Abin Sur @ SDCC via SuperHeroHype]
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK