Toy-Release: SpankyStokes-Exclusive Obsidian Ozomahtli Drops July 1st

Obsidian-Ozomahtli

Dropping on July 1st @ 12noon PST is the SpankyStokes-exclusive "Obsidian" black-on-black colorway edition of Jesse Hernandez's Ozomahtli ~ with a SRP of US$90 per (excluding shipping). A "very limited run" of this 9" tall figure will be made available to order online via http://spankystokes.bigcartel.com (Previously blogged about HERE). Know that if I had the dosh I would've been primed to snag one for myself, and that's no b.s. ~ gawds but I do lurve me sum black-on-black colorway-action LOL
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK