Petit Lapin Museum (1st Edition) by Mr Clement

Petit-Lapin-Museum-ONE

For £200, you will be able to own a 16 inch tall hand-made resin PETITE LAPIN MUSEUM Edition (not so "petite" in this case, mate ;p) figure from Mr Clement, with pre-orders currently available here, for a mid-August 2010 ship-out. [MORE]

Mr Clement shares with us: "It is the 1st edition of the new series of 'Petit Lapin Museum'. After few mass productions of my petit lapin in factory, I finally decided to go back to my home+hand-made production and I have just finished setting up my new petit studio at home. I love to make my work by my own hands so it will be 100% handmade and I will only make 50 pieces (low quantity but the high quality)!"

MUSEUM-LAPIN

Limited Edition: 50 figures
Weight: 2.1kg
Dimension: 40 x 10 x 13.5 cm
Medium: Resin, Acrylic Paint, Wood, Metal
Studio: Lapin Factory, London & mrclement.com
Shipping Date: Middle of August 2010
Remarks:
- 100% handmade by mr clement
- Unique number of 50 limited edition
- including Certificate of Authenticity with Signature of Artist
- including a little original painting (size: 5 x4")
- including a MPF display platform

[Info via]
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK