ToyTokyo 10th Anniversary WWRp Armstrong by 3A Toys Reviewed by Toygodd

WWRP-ARMSTRONG-SDCC

The unique qualities of the Toy Tokyo's 10th Anniversary-edition of 3A Toys' WWRp ARMSTRONG figure which made it's public debut at San Diego Comic Con 2010 [tagged] include the toy-store's logo imprinted on the robot's back (above-right), as well as a double "TT" on the shoulder. And while I am not wholly sure, but this may well be the first product from 3A that bears the mark of another company/brand. Hey, don't just take my word for it, go check out Toygodd's post for oodles more images of his score! (My envy outweighs my "hate" for you, Eric LOL)

It has been a fond wish of mine to have a TOYSREVIL-Edition 3A-product ever since I begun blogging about 3A, but alas that perhaps remain a faded pipe-dream.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK