Amanda Spayd Does Awesome Work!

(Yes I know the above is a statement and not a blog-title!)
Amanda Spayd Work

If this sole image does not convince you of the awesomeness of Amanda Louise Spayd's work, I do not know what does. Above complex character made for Amanda's solo show @ OhNo!DOOM Gallery come September 4th. Heck, this costume would very much make an awesome 1:1-scaled version for humans (and vampires too), dunnit? :)

Amanda mentions on the Circus Posterus-forum: "I have to say I'm pretty proud of his little capelet. It's made from 9 separate pieces of fabric, and that knife-pleat detail at the top was all hand-folded. The red part is a really beautiful Dupioni silk with this amazing blood red luster. I hope I can capture the richness of it when I take better photos."

[Earlier posted previews: HERE + HERE / Amanda Spad -tagged on TOYSREVIL]
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK