Customizer-Feature: Romela Elenzano Orencillo

ROMELO-HEADER
WHO: Romela Elenzano Orencillo from Philippines
WHERE: http://ellaorencillo.multiply.com
WHAT: Toy-customization

[CLICK THRU for toy-images and an exclusive Q&A with TOYSREVIL]

hunter-setcard
businessman1
businessman4

TOYSREVIL: Where are you from?

ROMELA: I was born and raised in Quezon City, Philippines but I am currently working in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.

TOYSREVIL: What are your design-influences?

ROMELA: When customizing vinyls my design influences vary. It can be something that will represent the country that I am from or something that just pops into my mind. It also depends on what the toy is for. And when it comes to commissioned toys I just try to incorporate my style with the ideas of my customer.

aokiset-horz
IMG-8099
matilda

TOYSREVIL: What is your favourite toy-form to customize?

ROMELA: As of now I have done a couple of MEGA vinyls since it is the one that is available in the market here in Dubai. But I am also excited to get my hands on the KidRobot Mini Series that I just got as a prize for winning the Best USe of Human Hair category in Munny Munth 2010.

mobaki1
mobaki2
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK