Tim Tsui x Li-Ning 20th Anniversary Sneaker

TIM-TSUI-LI-NING-01

Hong Kong designer Tim Tsui shares with us his latest crossover-project with China-based sports brand Li-Ning, with this limited edition sneaker done to celebrate their 20th anniversary.
CLICK THRU for more images of this sweet-sneaker.
TIM-TSUI-LI-NING-03

Tim also adds: "The slogan is "Make The Change", and my idea was to change their classic Low Cut 001 style sneakers into High top. So, I add up the high top with my character's face. Under the shoes also has my graphics. Also, I think the most touching and shocked in this 20 years, is that China already had astronauts going up into space, that's why I designed (the shoe) with some metallic materials to make it look more fashion and trendy."

TIM-TSUI-LI-NING-02


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK