TOYSREVIL Goes Thailand! (for CLEA 2010 - September 3-5)

toysrevil-goes-thailand

TOYSREVIL (aka "me") will be heading over to The City of Smiles ~ Bangkok, Thailand this coming September 3rd til 5th, to cover the Character & Licensing Expo Asia / CLEA 2010! [www / tagged]

It would be great to meet-up with you folks! Do feel free to contact me at toysreviler [at] gmail.com or via PM on my Facebook, or just pop by the TOYSREVIL-booth to talk toys! (Booth# to be confirmed). And the next thing I need to know is, where can I find the awesomest of toy shops in Bangkok? :)

clea-hall
CLEA 2010 will be at Royal Paragon Hall - Exhibition and Convention Center,
on the 5th floor of Siam Paragon ("The Pride of Bangkok").


FYI: The above pic of Sesame-Street Kubricks does not mean necessarily mean there will be these toys @ CLEA or from my booth ~ it's just an image I snapped years ago when I had a scaled "Tuk Tuk" vehicle LOL
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK