Custom-Showcase: checking out the fella with a high top fade by Ritzy P. (for Jouwe Custom Group Show @ Toy Art Gallery)


What Ritzy Periwinkle had to share about her custom-Jouwe: "I had to go with something that was fun. So I went with a fond memory with a homage to 80's Hip Hop. Back in '88 my relative (one of my best friends, we call each other relatives) and I would always quote Salt - N- Pepa's "Shake your thang" song lyric: "Its Friday night and I just got paid, I'm checking out the fella with the high top fade" - We were teens, crazy about hip hop and boys."

CLICK THRU for more snaps, and check out Ritzy's "checking out the fella with a high top fade" @ the Jouwe Custom Group Show at Toy Art Gallery (Oct 2nd- Nov 2nd).




(This is for you, Marisa ;p)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK