The D in Droplet - A Gordon's Gin parody


Gavin Strange of Jam Factory has this to say about the video posted above: After seeing the beautiful slow motion masterpiece that is the Gordon's Gin advert I thought a Droplet-based parody had to be made and with the help of my friends, here it is!

It involved 3 people standing on chairs, on the rooftop of Aardman, whilst I was on my knees and they poured fake ice, water and Droplets on my head whilst the order of sequence was shouted off camera! - All in all a great way to spend the night!

[MORE - including behind-the-scenes]


Gavin-continues: "A big big thank you to Ricky Martin, Sarah Matthews, Jemma Kamara, Jake Manion, Nick Forsberg, Laura Thorne, Gavin Hoffman & Wendy Hawkins for all their help! Should this shameless marketing ploy work, you can grab yourself a Droplet from: store.jam-factory.com"
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK