Full Reveal of Emo CyBoy Custom-Munny by TOYSREVIL (for Munny World Festival Indonesia / Sept 24-26)

EMO-CYBOY

CLICK THRU for the full reveal of "EMO CYBOY" custom 7" Munny completed for the Munny World Festival Indonesia (my first ever custom Munny actually!) happening 24th to 26th of September, with the Munny available for your purchasing considerations during that time (inquire via the folks @ Plastic Culture).

*Emo CyBoy is a cyborg boy-dude. He is mild mannered and silently sweet most of the time ... but do not mess with his pristine sneaker, or he'll go all emo and unleash his cybord-fist into your face!*


[7 x images in slideshow above / Full-screen Viewing]

I would think thrice the next time I attempt to do "hair" on a custom toy ... and since I am (thus far) not a paint-ery sort, the attempt had stumped, I admit. I do like the final swirl of the hair (was going for a Justin Bieber-'do LOL) ~ What do YOU folks think? ;p


[5 x images in slideshow above / Full-screen Viewing]
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK