TOYSREVIL Interview on Eye Candies

"Tis oft said about the inherent evil of "influence". But none so alluring as the all-consuming passion lured and set-upon thee mortal desires by plastic or vinyl in the form of toys and action figures. And if influence is evil? Then Toys-Are-Evil. In my waking dreams, they are my masters and i am but a humble servant to serve."


With the excitement and frantic preparations leading up to my trip to Thailand, I'd missed out on this headsup for an interview on Eye Candies, featuring yours truly! Click HERE to find out about the origins of this blog you are now reading (my thanks for your blog-support!), what happens when I blog, and snaps of my 1/6th-scaled kitbash figures, and of course, further ramblings :)

Cheers to Aphrodite for what is my / TOYSREVIL's first online interview, and thanks for the opportunity!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK