Upcoming Resin Releases from Jared Deal for New York Comic Con 2010

JARED-DEAL-NYCC

Jared Deal shares with us a couple of sneak-peeks at his resin releases set to debut at the upcoming New York ComicCon (Oct 8-10th, 2010). Jared adds: "I am doing all of the design, sculpting, and casting on these projects myself, and I can't wait to share them (with) you guys! I haven't been assigned my booth number yet, but I will be located in the new "CULTYARD" pavilion this year alongside "Dream in Plastic"."

Hopefully we'll get to see more developments of The Flock and Timber The Forest Spirit before the event. The last time we saw any Jared resin-release were KANJI and VLAD with Argonaut Resins.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK