Custom-Showcase: Squbes from JonPaul Kaiser


JonPaul Kaiser shares with us his latest custom-commission featuring a pair of SQUBES, done for a collector from the Collect & Destroy board. CLICK THRU for more images of yet anther stunner from JPK!

JonPaul-added: "They took me a while to work out what to do and how to work with their unusual shape. I went for Ukiyo-e style scenes, with a wrap-around approach. The two are themed, the first (with the Geisha) is Day - Tranquility and the second with the tiger & Ashigaru is Night - Tension. I'm proud of these pieces and Kelly (my wife) asked quite a few times not to send them back as she wanted them."











We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK