Kid Shukuteki by Designed to Perfection

"They call me Shukuteki. I kill machine men. You can hire me, for a fair price. My purpose is neither good nor bad, only to serve as judgment upon this world. I have traveled these planes of life beyond the horizon's edge, searching for Her that can unveil the secret of my existence."
01kidshukuteki

"Designed to Perfection" is excited to present Kid Shukuteki, their first handmade resin figure, available in three distinct colorways [CLICK THRU to peep]. Kid Shukuteki stands at approximately 6 inches tall in 1:1 SD style and is made of handcast resin. Every figure is made individually in New Jersey by Erik Jacobus. Kid Shukuteki is now available in select retailers around NJ, NY and PA, as well as online via www.d2perfection.com. Price is US$72.99 per Full Colored version, and US$52.99 for both Blue and Red version (Quantity undetermined).

kidshukutekicolor3
kidshukutekicolor2
kidshukutekired3
kidshukutekiblue3
02kidshukuteki
10
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK