Coming Soon To TOYSREVIL: Toy Reviews. Really, I Mean It This Time...

TOY-REVIEW

Through the years I have montaged and pimped upcoming toy and product reviews, and admittedly, I might not have been able to post all of them (and even harder to do now, since most of them are "buried") - but further from being slack, I would insist I was being thorough - and you know what? "Thorough" doesn't cut it. "Thorough" doesn't get the toys-info out on time. And uncompleted posts simply means "thorough" is just a common-a$$ excuse for "slack".

So now it's gonna be an image-fest. Snaps first and foremost (as well as linkie-links, of course) of toys both new and older (not possibly ALL toys, although most of the figures shown above are gratcious gifts), and possibly words and critique that either makes me the nicest guy in toyland, or someone whom you'll never ever wanna send off a toy too. Does it matter? I LIKE TOYS! And I hope you do too :)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK