DAMN! I Love Indonesia! Apparel Line

WHAT: I was in Jakarta last year in late-September, as a Special Invited Guest by Plastic Culture for Munny World Festival Indonesia. I did not manage to finish my coverage. There are loads more to be shared. This is one such post…

DAMN-I-LOVE-INDONESIA-01

One of the thrills being in Jakarta for MWFI, was the chance to witness a apparel brand with an awesome moniker: DAMN! I LOVE INDONESIA [http://damniloveindonesia.com] ~ a shop-throw away from Plastic Culture at East Mall, Jakarta! A swish boutique showcasing a very strong themed presence with likewise graphics and attitude, without compromising the traditional aspects of the culture, IMHO.

I was gifted with two tees, for which I have a chance to snap pics and share with you folks! Here are both shopfront snaps as well tee-snaps, with a little "surprise" thrown in.

DAMN-I-LOVE-INDONESIA-02
DAMN-I-LOVE-INDONESIA-03
DAMN-I-LOVE-INDONESIA-05
DAMN-I-LOVE-INDONESIA-04

They had run out of their black tees (if you noticed, I only ever adorn black tees - hides the spare tires, or so I convince myself :p), so I made away with the printed white (above) and a purple-tee, which sported a very cool faux-velvet for the red designed parts = really cool to the touch! As well, there is a little "surprise" print don the inside bottom of the tee - posted at bottom of this post! Thanks for the gift, guys!

DAMN-I-LOVE-INDONESIA-06
DAMN-I-LOVE-INDONESIA-07
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK