In The Trees: TWIN PEAKS 20th Anniversary Art Exhibition @ Clifton’s Brookdale (Feb 13-public view)

twin-peaks-show-01

“In The Trees: TWIN PEAKS 20th Anniversary Art Exhibition” opens February 12th on Saturday @ Clifton’s Brookdale in Los Angeles, CA - and I could help but post a separate blogpost for this event, as the television Twin Peaks itself was an important part of my growing up. Featuring interpretations of the David Lynch directed-lore celebrating it's 20th anniversary, the event will be on show on February 13th (10am-3pm) and as well details available on TwinPeaks20.com. Above artwork features the work of Tim Biskup.

CLICK THRU for artwork previews of the event. Purchase inquiries of artwork and merchandise are to email sales@twinpeaks20.com direct.

twin-peaks-show-02

tim-biskup-Walk-With-Bob
ConcentratingOnTheJs-copy
Amy-Casey-twinpeaks
Coffee-Coffee-framed
Glenn-Barr-SHESAIDsm
Eric-White-Looks-Like-a-Hog-To-Me
james-hanh

Without taking too much away from the artworks now, let's just say when the Twin Peaks television series premiered on Singapore channels (I seriously doubt if they know what they were showing then anyways), I was immediately hooked on coffee, cherry pie, lush red drapes and zigzag floors, not to mention the irresistible allure of a dead homecoming queen wrapped in a plastic sheet. Being a fan of David Lynch then, also helped in the allure and desire of the weekly series. Also a crush on Donna and Maddy also helped this awkward kid … *man-giggles*

As well the soundscape of Angelo Badalamenti soon enveloped my headspace. It was not until year later whe I watched in the darkened cinemas "Fire Walk With Me", when I snapped out of my longoform-dream …


Aside, I've always had the need to include scarlet thick drapes and zig-zag-designed floors in loads of my interior design proposals and television stage sets (in my previous "day-job", dancing dwarf notwithstanding, sorry) and actually was successful too (One day I will show you folks). Listen to "Bkue Frank" here.

Twenty decades might have passed, but Twin Peaks was one of the very small handful serials that has irrevocably changed my life since I first saw it. And yes, I actually understood where the series was going (I think), and that, perhaps, did not help me being welcomed as much in the community in general haha

Jessica-Joslin's-Cooper
ElizabethMcGrath_CrystalDeer
margaretmeyerTP2
alroe
alroe2
TWINPEAKSMAP

Multiply merchandise tease and tantalize us, featuring Print #1 (map) from David Lynch @ US$100 and Print #2 (mountains) also at US$100 (neither products has quantity determined). The multiple patches are at US$70 each, while the final Pin is at US$70. All merch will be featured in a dedicated email preview from Feb 13th.

TWINPEAKSMOUNTAIN
TWINPEAKS20THANNIVERSARY
TWINPEAKSPIN

[All artwork preview via In The Trees]

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK