Year Of The Rabbit: About That TOYSREVIL Logo

TOYSREVIL-BANNER

This Chinese Lunar New Year welcomes the Chinese Almanac Year Of The Rabbit, with the mild mannered creature's turn to helm the new year in the zodiac lineup. "Mild mannered" because the critter doesn't bark, or meow or make any noise actually, while everybody assumes the furry adorable critter to be pacified and cute. (You've not heard a bunny's frantic thump huh? Heh). Have I ever wanted a Rabbit? Maybe when I was much younger, I admit (actually not really I think, but makes me fuzzy-huggable innit? HAH). But now? Seems I might have a bunny in my midst, and not know it!

Many folks have actually commented that the figure in my blog-logo, is a rabbit! (true story) with it's long "ears" (alternatively it is an "Astro Boy"-ripoff). And especially when the full-figure I sketched also looked like a bunny with long super-slender ears. In light of this, let me state once and for all, the icon is NOT a rabbit, but more of a nondescript alien being with no pre-determined animal nature!

BUT, for this new year, or at least for this single first day of CNY, the icon may well be an actual rabbit … "alien rabbit", no less :)

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK