About Those Circus Posterus Ceramics Test

circus-posterus-ceramics

Does this snap of test hand-painted ceramic from Circus Posterus excite you as much as it does me? No details at the moment, or even if they will indeed hit the market, sadly so. Have I become domesticated with my desire for ceramic ware? Even ones with top hats? ~ Brandt Peters and Kathie Olivas transcends material-make, I say I say!

UPDATED: Spurred on by a tweet-comment by "Apparition", I'd trawl thru the CP forum (yet again), to find this following information from Kathie herself, which I will just cut-n-paste judiciously: "ok, so a little info on the sake sets-- first, we're experimenting a lot with glazes before deciding on an edition...second, there are 2 versions, one with very small cups and one for the serious sake drinkers (as shown) that is actually bigger than a shot glass but slightly smaller than a tea cup…" [Don't believe me? Go read it yourself]
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK