The Brick Thief: A LEGO Short Film (Stop-Mo Animation)


Absolutely invigorating stop-mo short film featuring LEGOs (spotted on PHU!'s FB-post). Admittedly I have been somewhat "mildly" obsessed with these plastic building blocks ever since making a toy-bus by myself, in my rehab session last week (I may have blogged about LEGOs, but I do not have chance to play with them at all in recent years), and frankly have been itching for more LEGO-play hahaha (and frankly no, buying toys is the last thing on my mind right now, with funds to be channeled to rehab instead ~ *cue-violins*). This video put a smile on my face.

FYI: Read the origins of "The Brick Thief" on Creative Review, as well also watch the short film preceding the above animation a year priors :)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK