Chinese Zodiac Series by Joe Ledbetter x Play Imaginative

Joe Ledbetter taps on his inner Asian as he redesigns the animals from the
legend of the Chinese Zodiac in his wickedly awesome signature styles!


Play Imaginative prepares a release of Joe Ledbetter's CHINESE ZODIAC Series ~ featuring animals based on the Chinese Almanac, who previously made their stunning display debut at last year-end's STGCC (Yes, I wished I coulee grabbed them out off the shelf and escaped with them LOL). Now scheduled for a June/July 2011 release, pre-orders are now being solicited, and interested folks are to go bug your fav retailers for availability. Details online here.


Measuring between 3 inches to 4.5 inches height, house in individual window boxes (I would assume much like his earlier Slender Snake release). Price is pegged at US$15 per figure. For wholesale enquiry, please contact preorder@playimaginative.com. I'm thinking of scoring myself a Rooster (my birth-year), what about you?











We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK