Custom-Feature: Bondage Hood Munnys from Manuel Heischel of CikCuk

BONDAGE-HOOD-MUNNY-01

Manuel Heischel from CikCuk shares with us custom-Munnys he did in 2010 for an event show, with a swell bondage-design theme! I remember talking to Manu back when he had initially planned to explore this aspect of customization, and I could not be more delighted with the result! We saw the beginnings of this theme with CikCuk's earlier plush and installations (utilizing faux-leather) and with these duo Munny and Mini-Munny customs, the concept is henceforth in your face and headspace. Included as well are Manu's impressions and intentions of his work:

BONDAGE-HOOD-MUNNY-02

MANU: "Actually I done those 2 customs for display for an event I was invited. But anyway I wanted to move ahead with the concept to add leather items/apparel to the custom like I did for the Jouwe customs for Germany, THe Netherlands and USA last year. But for this time I decided to focus on the head rather on the full body, so I wanted to link this custom to one of the upcoming toys, which I already introduced in a last year exhibition, which is related to fetish in bondage and related to toys as well, which is a fetish too."

BONDAGE-HOOD-MUNNY-03

MANU: "So the bondage hood was born and the idea was clear. Furthermore the bondage hood, like I said, is also the further step into a complete full body custom in leather goods for the future and is an introduction for further toys in the upcoming future I working on. The hoods itself are handcrafted with original leather."
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK