Custom-Feature: Salvation Ink by Jon-Paul Kaiser


UK-artist Jon-Paul Kaiser has this to say about his latest custom:
"It's a Salvation Ink from Usugrow. From the moment I saw this when it was released I thought the sculpt was perfect! I was lucky enough to get commissioned to paint one for a UK customer and when I got hold of it, the sculpt was even better than I imagined, and quite honestly is possibly the best sculpt I've ever come across."


JPK: "I knew before starting that I didn't want to cover up much of the details. I worked with the sculpt to bring the character out more and I'm very pleased with the result."

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK