House Of Dollores by GoodGuysNeverWin @ Jakarta 7th Toys & Comics Fair 2011



"The House Of Dollores" really intrigued me. With what looks like a haunted-house-styled arcade-trip, the interiors held surprises of doll-representation (in cages), human-scale robots and even humanoid cosplaying characters amidst techno-horror props, I can only imagine the mood of the moment! With event snaps from Jeffry Burhan, and additional "modeling" of the activities from Evan and Attina (from Recycle Experience / don't hate me for posting thesssssse ;p), we have a chance to experience it!


With a bit of googling, the showcase was exhibited by the folks at GoodGuysNeverWin toy co. , and as well was earlier on-show in 2010 at Senayan Tennis Stadium (check out their pis on both their Facebook. and Multiply album). The caged element seems one of the new aspect of this year's show (but I can not be totally sure). Now I need video coverage of the trip! LOL


[I really an keen to see INSIDE of the caged-dollies tho! Looks neat!]

- Additional frontage view from David Tan @tomat45.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK