My Toy-Loot @ Klong Tom Saturday Night Market (CLEA 2010)

WHAT: I was in Thailand a the beginning of September 2010 to cover The Character Licensing Expo Asia / CLEA and had posted a host of happenings, but it was not completed. There were many more to be blogged about, and this is one such post…


I coulda sworn I posted my loot for my single night's flea market run at Klong Tom Saturday night market! (I reckon I only updated my FB album :p). But nevertheless, here they are ~ my toy-loot from CLEA! (I love and embrace toy-loot snaps now regardless how insipid they might seem to the "big-game hunters" muahahaha)


Toy-Score#1: Red Kaiju Monster bagged with sticker
Yes, I cannot identify him because I suck, but the red
tinted vinyl was a real treat glistening in the sunlight!


Toy-Score#2: Bag of plastic robots
I am such a sucker of random stuff like that, and the
colors were simply irresistible, even moreso in daylight!
(Yes, i bought them by lamplight at the night market :p)


Toy-Score#3: Huge vinyl DaDa from Ultraman, apparently
made in Thailand! Absolutely love it! (Saw Jon-Paul Kaiser snag
one first, and I couldn't but help parasite my way across one too ;p)


Dino dog doesn't seem that impressed with DaDa tho (silly dog lol)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK