Phil Corbett x Hey Cavey Sneak Peek


"This weeks sneak peek in the run up to Cavey’s birthday Party is this calamari-liscious design by Phil Corbett! Yummy and pink with a sprinkling of  weird and sinister, Phil’s Cavey captures the creepy cuteness that i love about his illustrations." ~ wrote Holly on HeyCavey.com ~ of the new collabo-designwork of Phil Corbett (We last posted about Jon-Paul Kaiser's teaser here). I hardly see a Cavey in there too LOL

Look for them to be unleashed on May 26th as part of Cavey's Birthday Party festivities @ Fleet River Bakery, with the one-of-the-kind hand-made collabo-plushies up for auction on Ebay.

And this was what I found on Phil's blog:
"I can hardly take any credit for this as everything that Holly makes is amazing and as always it's a pleasure to do anything with her... which reminds me, I wonder if we can post anything on that other top secret colab we did last year, I must find out as it'll be a shame if no one apart from our lucky eyes get to see it."

I wanna see! I wanna seeeeeeee!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK