Plastic Coffins (A TOYSREVIL Photo-Series from 2005)

plastic-coffins-06

This blog entry originated with a tweet-convo I had with Mark of HelloVinyl (see, twitter can be "fun" and productive!), where he mentioned his toys were in storage (as were mine, in a weird happenstance) and I had remembered a photo-series I did and posted back in 2005 (a year where I'd actually took more pics than I'd typed words), whereby I'd snapped blurry ethereal images of toys stuck in storage within clear(ish) plastic boxes, hence the album title; "Plastic Coffins".

Here's a (re)look at pics you will never see utilized to promote toys in any way shape or form (heh) unless of course advertised by me :)

plastic-coffins-01
plastic-coffins-02
plastic-coffins-03
plastic-coffins-04
plastic-coffins-05
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK