Promo Postcards by Patricio Oliver Spotted at CLEA 2010

WHAT: I was in Thailand a the beginning of September 2010 to cover The Character Licensing Expo Asia / CLEA and had posted a host of happenings, but it was not completed. There were many more to be blogged about, and this is one such post…

TENEBRAE-POSTCARDS-01
Postcards Flip-Artwork Front/Back
TENEBRAE-POSTCARDS-02

Posted here are promotional postcards as printed by Argentina's Patricio Oliver, with the ones above from the 2010 collection, while directly below is the 2009 card. And immediately below that are the 2011 ones to look out for!

TENEBRAE-POSTCARDS-03

I had asked Patricio for a stackful to display on my CLEA-Booth (more on that in a later blog-post) and to be given away. Hey, every one loves free postcards, no? And Patricio's featured his awesome artwork and character creations, and were undoubtably attention-grabbing, even to folks unfamiliar to The Tenebrae-lore, IMHO. As much as I personally lurved the cards, as wek=ll absolutely love the concept of "self-promotion", I had asked Patricio "Why Postcards?"

PATRICIO OLIVER: "A postcard is a very useful format to promote my work. Not only its easy to carry them but the dimensions are super cool to show my last creations. I always try to have at least one new postcard everytime I have a show or something important to promote. I also love the quality were I print them and Its nice to have a souvenir to give or send to the fans and collectors."

And while I have none to give away (that, you'd haveta go bug Patricio for ;p), and/or if you are unfortunate not to have any of them, tis me utmost pleasure to show them off here today :)

TENEBRAE-POSTCARDS-04
[Above: 2009 / Below: 2011]
PATRICIO-OLIVER-POSTCARDS-2011
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK