Weekly Roundups? Or Individual Daily Posts? Reading The TOYSREVIL Blog

MARCH5

Today (Saturday) I tried a lil something on the blog ~ I buckled down and posted an entire day's worth of toy-news, in individual blog-posts (20 in all) ~ back to the old days' way, before my Stroke, and the currently twice a week Roundups.

Weekly Roundups? Or Individual Daily Posts? As much as my blogging ability these days are tempered very much by my personal health issues, I am interested to know, what works for YOU, the TOYSREVIL-Reader? Do feel free to weigh in in the comments section, as well / or my Facebook and Twitter.

Meanwhile, CLICK to read 20 x TOYSREVIL blogposts for a weekend's worth of toy reads :)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK