TOYSREVIL Covers Munny World Festival Indonesia 2010

MWFI-2010

In 2010, TOYSREVIL was invited to the inaugural Munny World Festival Indonesia by organizers and hosts Plastic Culture, where the weekend event saw a toy and art fueled excitement in Jakarta, featuring custom-Munnys, swell Indonesian-designed toys and even food-gorges and toy-hunts ~ and I was lucky to have the opportunity to soak it all in ...

By now, I have just about finished my blog-coverage of the event ~ which you can view in full by clicking HERE. A thought to digest: I was brought in as an "Invited Guest" for the event, to be a Guest Judge for the Custom Munny event, (as well hosted my own on-stage "Talk Show" LOL), and not specifically to blog about the event! But what I experienced NEEDED to be blogged about, and shared with the world, IMHO. Hope they opened your eyes, as they had mine.

"Mainan Itu Jahat" literally meant "Evil Toys" (close enough ;p) and I long to "spread my toy poison" to Jakarta again! *Muahahahahahaaaaaaaaaa*
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK