TOYSREVIL Postcards & Posters for CLEA 2010

WHAT: I was in Thailand a the beginning of September 2010 to cover The Character Licensing Expo Asia / CLEA and had posted a host of happenings, but it was not completed. There were many more to be blogged about, and this is one such post…

TOYSREVIL-CLEA-BOOTH-13

Postcards and Posters for Promoting TOYSREVIL, printed specifically for display at CLEA. Frankly speaking, I've always wanted to print the montage-squares, and is one of the main reasons I do them up besides promoting the blog (they are cropped individually in photoshop without any use of templates or apps, I'll have you know) because I hope to print them one day! But alas "selling" them would be a problem, as the copyright of the images do not necessarily belong to me in the first place, innit? DANG!

Shown here are A2-sized prints, both landscape and portrait, laminated and held up with pride :) ~ The posters were meant to be giveaways actually, but they tore up pretty iffy at the edges when dismantling the display, so rolled tight they remain with me :p

TOYSREVIL-CLEA-BOOTH-12

The postcards made their way from Thailand to Jakarta as well. Did you manage to get one / all of them? :)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK