About That SpankyStokes Mascot Figurine


The SpankyStokes mascot has been made into stickers and life-sized sculpts. Now witness a figurine of the mono-eyed and horned monster! Above shot shows both front and back, while below is sized up to a 2.5-inch Gwin. Will this be made a production piece?

UPDATE: We have words from the man himself - John Stokes comments on this figure:

RE: ORIGIN OF THE SCULPT:
"Basically this figure was created for a online contest being held over at the October Toys / Toy Break forum. They are putting together a contest where the top 5 figures that get voted on by forum members will them be rolled over to a kickstarter to get these produced into a mini-figure line. I think they wanna do them in plastic... similar to the same material that the October Toys ZOMBIES are made from."


RE: BACKSTORY OF FIGURE:
"... when I first started my site I had a basic header with a text logo and I felt a better way to brand myself would be to redesign the entire thing along with coming up with a mascot of sorts that could live on his own and would be recognized as the "keeper" of the site if you know what I mean. I call him "Stroll" and that's a long story buy my pop came up with the name as the "S" stands for Stokes and the "Troll" is well... just that a troll so it's more of a "StokesTroll" :-) I have always like monsters, and when I started doing customs this theme carried over as most of my pieces are "Stoll" something or another."
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK