Action Portable Easter Boss Teasers by ThreeA Toys


New Bambaboss listed on the ThreeA Toys production blogOops! Let me retype that: New MINI Bambaboss dubbed EASTER BOSS to be released (no doubt around Easter Friday - my assumptions, not factual), and it will be in "Action Portable" scale aka 1/12th-scale! We've posted replicas of past releases here, so a brand new design is nigh welcomed.

Loving the header-card tag (which I assume this will be bagged with header, but hey what so I know?). And a US$15 price tag? Oh my…I forsee pandemonium, or as the Legion calls it; "emo"… ~ and looks like this might not be the ONLY figure released as such time too ...

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK