Custom-Feature: Numo: Seven by Jeffry Burhan

numo-seven-01

"This is my first custom (with a) rusty effect, the figure itself is from my old designer toys, it's a blindbox with football team figure. I remembered few days ago in Plastic Culture kaiju exhibition, I asked Chalid Affan, the winner of 2010 Munny World Festival Indonesia to teach me how to do rusty effect like his figure."

numo-seven-02
Jeffry Burhan from Indonesia, sharing with us the "origin" of his figure, dubbed NUMO: SEVEN! As it well it is so named, because "seven" is Jeff's lucky number, and the "PDT" on the back stands for his blog-name: "Pimp Daddy Toys"! He adds the breakdown of the figure's accessories: "hand is from my terminator T-800 figure. the metal star is from my jeans button, and the gun i borrowed from one of revoltech figure i own."

Shown above with a WWRp Large Martin, what I really like about this bash is that it was from a figure I do not originally recognize, and the simplicity of form is easily recognized and not mired in rusted-muck, IMHO. Nice one Jeff!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK