Dangerous Bees are not Animals by Ville Savimaa for Pictoplasma at Berlin 2011

DANGEROUS-BEES-PICTOPLASMA

EVENT-PRESS: "Life is difficult and complex – full of surprises, sorrows, hopes, misunderstandings, hate and desires. These things leave marks on each and everyone. Some good, some bad. I have never learned how to cry or talk about these bad experiences. My only way to let these Dangerous Bees out of my system is by creating images. I will showcase a compilation of my recent Dangerous Bees series."


Interesting series of images from artist Ville Savimaa. What do you folks think? (Click on above image to view larger) Check out the exhibit at Agenten, Galerie für Illustration at Gartenstraße 1 (April 6-10, 12noon-6pm).
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK