Lady Maxx In-Hand and MaxToyCo 5th Anniversary in Tokyo Exhibit Pics


I wanted to scream "OMG THAT"S AWESOOOOOME!" -well, simply because, they ARE! A chibi-fied but nevertheless deadly "Lady Maxx" from Mark Nagata of MaxToyCo - one of three fully painted production pieces available [blogged] and available at the upcoming 5th Anniversary show in Double Punch, San Francisco on April 23rd (who has their own exclusive Lady Maxx colorway!). Meanwhile, here are some event pics of when the show was in Tokyo (as well here and here). I need me Lady Maxx in my humble collection. When's the online orders on?




[via Mark Nagata]
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK