Toy-Snap Of The Week: Admiring Toys

Toys Looking

This single-snap scene to me, epitomizes the most excellent way to look at toys - grab a stool, sit down, and stare! ~ now THAT's a lifestyle worth living!

The gent in the pic is Jeffrey Burhan, whose reply to my query was: "yeah….stare it one by one....such a nice figure...the way they colour, it is interest(ing to) me".

The scene is the in-shop display set-up for Day One for the I LOVE MONSTERS weekend event, organized by Plastic Culture and hosted by The Other Culture in Jakarta, Indonesia.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK