Video of Tomorrow King: Slicker Baka Unboxing by Franklinfilm


3A Forumer "Frankfilm" films the unboxing of his Tomorrow King: Slicker Baka, which also includes a nifty catalog (shown at the beginning of the short) as well close-up peeps at the figure's accessories, and a large poster. Unboxings are always fun!

Alas my Kyuuketsuki couldn't reach me this week for *1/6 Hobby Week* (they delivered to an empty house while I was in rehab) but I reckon I'll be getting some fun in da toy-sun this coming Tuesday :p
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK