Waiting On A Toy

KYUU

DISCLAIMER: This post is not necessarily meant to be a teaser-post, but the sudden sheer excitement of receiving a huge box of toy, is actually heightened this sunny Tuesday morning.

And by-the-mother-of-toygods, this is a HUGE box! Or as Thiago Correia Carneiro from Rio had mentioned on my Facebook: "this is like sex in a box!" - and honey, I is horny like a toy-bastich! … Although I am actually "scared" to open this, as there is tasks and plans piled up on my plate, and an entire day has already gone by, and next thing you know, the afternoon would've gone by in a flash. (Things move a little slower post-Stroke folks, so don't ride my ass about it LOL) - Nevertheless, do expect a full-fledged toy-review real soon(ish) … (okay, now THIS is a "tease" ;p)

KYUU-BOX-REVIEW

Sacrificing a few rehab-sessions to purchase this figure (I partially joked), this box was actually delivered to my doorstep last Thursday, but alas no one was home and I was ironically in my weekly rehabilitation session! And see that Friday was a public holiday, and the weekend subsequently, the only way to arrange a re-delivery, was a Tuesday (Monday is a full-day out for Rehab and acupuncture). This would've been "perfect" fit for my 1/6 Hobby Week last week, and I would have hustled pretty quickly to be published tho … oh well … The re-delivery was scheduled for the morning (between 9am to 1pm), and the wait, frankly speaking, was excruciating! Like a pice of my life was held back from moving on, if I did not hear the door-bell buzz! It actually was the act of "waiting", then the contents of the box, that affected me, I think…

Basically all this rambling is to relate the agony of having to wait for a package to be delivered to your doorstep. What was YOUR most harrowing wait for toys about?
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK