YA'HEARD Podcast Episode One Now Live

Ritzy Periwinkle blogged: "I listen to a grip of podcasts. Over a year ago I had this idea. What if I got with some of my artist homies and did one about art? I wanted a foundation of artists that were local, had a similar steez and brought different shit to the table. We could invite our friends and/or haters on to discuss the good , the bad and ugly of this hustle and grind." [More]

Now what you need to do is listen to Episode One of the podcast launched April 1st (no, it is NOT a prank ;p) on http://yaheardshow.com! Listen to folks yak on about Intros, East vs West coast Art scenes, Ums, Mic distance issues and more. ~ Language-prudes be warned: There be some vulgarity spoken that parentals may educate you the true meaning of.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK