About That Wood / Karimoku Companion from KAWS (May 28-drop)

WOOD-COMPANION-KAWS

Wood / "Karimoku" Companion by KAWS by Medicom Toy with an approx price-tag of US$3,000 for 30cm worth of toy-height, in an edition of only 100 pieces. That is essentially $300 per centimeters, divided by 100 to $3 per … what am I thinking?!

To be released Saturday May 28th at the Original Fake store in Tokyo (or cross your fingers some get listed on KAWSONE.com eventually). I've long whined like a wee'hoe desired a Companion figure since the first time I laid eys-on and blogged about them on this blog - but I have zilch in my collection, so I am immuned to it's allure now, IMMUNED, I say!

*touches-image-on-computer-screen-gently*

[Source]
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK