Custom-Feature: The Cyclist by Gary Ham (for "They Come From The Streets" by Urban Vinyl Daily x Unhearof)


US-based artist Gary Ham shares with us snaps of his 7" Munny custom for Urban Vinyl Daily x Unheadof's THEY CAME FROM THE STREETS group custom show, and I'd decided to bug him for the inspiration of his concept (I'm gonna be bugging Gary a whole lot, mind you ;p).

TOYSREVIL: What inspired the design of the Cyclist? Is he holding his handle-bar moustache? lol

GARY HAM: Cyclist Sam came about by random brainstorming and sketching for the platform. I was trying to think of a fun design to do with the ears and bike tires popped into my head. The rest of the design fell into place soon after. Once I realized I could make the handlebar mustache actual handlebars, I knew there was no turning back. I imagine his buttstache wiggling in the wind as if saying "nee ner nee ner" to the cyclists trailing behind him. lol

Turnarounds_Ham
CyclingSam_threequarter_road_Ham Unknown-1
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK