Custom-Feature: Munny by THARP (for "They Came From The Streets")

THARP-TCFTS-01

"I usually pick a theme and try to the the Munny without a real plan of what it will be.  For this guy the theme was Heavy Metal. I always dreamed I would some rock star so seemed like a good fit to doodle out a Rocker world dreamy doodle.

I then limit my color and use the Munny like I would a piece of paper and doodle on it. I am a constant doodler so adding to the Munny is a natural fit because I usually draw on stuff all over my house.
~says the artist known as THARP for his custom-Munny submission to "They Came From The Streets" group show opening May 27th at UNHeadrof ij Ohio, organized by Urban Vinyl Daily.

Click here to see customs-featured for the show on TOYSREVIL thus far.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK